30 March 2020 Update:
We are still open as a takeaway collection and delivery service. Customer safety and staff safety is our number one priority. We are strictly following government official guidelines for food businesses and have our own internal policies in place for our staff and customers. NHS guidelines state that people in isolation are at no risk from having food delivered to their door.
Please click here to read official government guidelines for food businesses that we follow.
22 March 2020 Update:
Thank you to all of our customers last night for supporting our business, without you, things would be very difficult for us. We are glad to be in a position to continue delivering our food to our community. Please co-operate with our policies below.
– We are only using our premises to process your orders from now on.
– Customers CANNOT enter our premises going forwards. Collections must be paid online or via phone and then we will leave the food outside for you to collect. It is advised not to collect since we deliver for free.
– Please do not use cash on deliveries. If you must, please put cash inside an envelope or equivalent through the letterbox and we will leave your food and change on your doorstep.
– We (owners) have decided to do all deliveries ourselves and use other family members as required so we can avoid any external risk of virus. We both work 9-5 at home for our day jobs and jump onto doing deliveries from 5 to 11. We are determined to keep our business afloat during this crisis. We will continue supporting our community and provide freshly cooked authentic Indian food to your doorstep.
– As a family, we are extremely concerned about the virus crisis and we are doing everything we can to minimise risk.
– Please do not come closer than 2 metres to our drivers. We want to continue our service and provide food to everyone for as long as possible.
21 March 2020 Update:
Last night was extremely chaotic, our drivers worked extremely hard, every order was delivered on time and piping hot. We would like to thank all our customers for ongoing support and positive feedback.
To allow more people to benefit from our delivery service, we are now offering FREE DELIVERY!
Additionally, please read our plan to get through this tough time as a family run business whilst doing everything we can to help our community.
Our plan during this pandemic:
– FREE DELIVERY: Up to 3 miles in Bridport, min order only £15.
– CHEAP PRICES: 10% off all online orders.
– DELIVERY RADIUS REMOVED: We deliver to ALL surrounding rural villages, particularly those struggling to get into town to collect food. Charges apply. Only via facebook message.
– REUSABLE CONTAINERS: We recently switched from disposable foil containers to reusable plastic containers for everyone to keep for their personal needs.
– KEEP JOBS: We are aiming to keep all of our employees on board.
– REDUCING RISK (Covid-19): Regular deep cleaning, all staff use gloves, no contact is made between our chefs and drivers, and no contact between drivers and customers.
– EASY ORDERING: All day phone lines open for those who would prefer to order and pay via phone, mobile app and website. We prefer to avoid cash.
– LOYAL CUSTOMERS: £5 automatic voucher for 100 points on our website/app
Any feedback is welcome on any of our services.
Tel: 01308 425266